Monday, December 10, 2012

This is my blog. My name is Hector Mota and I am the CEO and creator of Tips21.com. I am presently working with Tips21 and a few other sites as well. I am also employed with a reputation management company called repushield.com. I was born on May 23rd a while back. Not that long ago though, just in case. I enjoy writing and reading as well as watching Movies. However, I am extremely picky about the movies I watch since I do not like movies that try to insult my intelligence. What is there to say about Hector Mota? Well, for one, I am an extremely hard worker. I love new challenges even though I sometimes tend to get somewhat frustrated when I don't quickly understand something. You can find one of my Facebook pages at Facebook.com/pages/Tips21com-The-Best-Place-for-Tips-Awesome-Photos where we offer many awesome pictures with quotes on a daily basis. For those that may be looking into what kind of articles Hector Mota writes then check out my Author profile here Ezine Articles. In case you may be looking for some really nice Spanish pictures with quotes or awesome statuses for Twitter, Google + or Facebook then be sure to check out my popular page Frases y Fotos Para Feibuk If you like hot looking women (and who doesn't) then check us out and follow us here on Facebook as well Fotosdemujeresnet-Las-Mujeres-Mas-Bellas-del-Mundo-estan-aqui. We also have this page at Fotosdemujeres.net. There is much more to be said about Hector Mota but we will save some for the next blog post. Thank you all for passing by and visiting my blog. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment